10/12/2013 - 7:00pm to 9:15pm
11/12/2013 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
15/12/2013 - 2:00pm to 4:00pm
22/12/2013 - 3:00pm to 5:00pm
01/01/2014 (All day)
It is no cliche that any Liberal government will always make things worse for the 80% of the population that make up the work force of this country, by cutting services reducing funding and lowering the tax base by giving the top 12% more consesions than the remaining 88% combined. Word speak from pollies always twists reality to such a degree you can never be sure you agree or disagree with what they say, the taunt of " faceless men" ' numbers man" etc are mere boogey men to frighten children, if our unions are corrupt who corrupted them? rhetorical question folks it is always Large corporations who don't want an organised work force to bring them to task and keep our places of employment safe, secure and happy.
IWW Comrades in the territory known as Australia
I hope further futile personal resentments are not the product of this document.
Please forget about my x number or if my dues are in good standing.
Even if my identity is not legitimate to you, it can not be dennied that the changes or next steps that we want are not in the votes that saddly imitate the electoral parlamentarian system of the occupying state.
You can not deny that our shallow relationships are quickly becoming very disfunctional when in such historical times we should already be an inmense revolutionary commune.
All the examples given here are from the United States. It is pretty clear, however, that things are not too much different down here.
Posted: 19 Aug 2013 12:40 PM PDT
New Orleans residents in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
CREDIT: AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh